CrossFPC

AndreasGMail
CrossFPC recently released a new update and I decided to test it.
Howerver it fails to install on either of my two machine. I tried
subscribing the their email list (twice) but with no success. I never
received the confirmation email.

I know this is not the CrossFPC list, and most on this list are probably
contrary two it, but I would still like to know if someone here knows
how I can get on the CrossFPC list, or how to install it.

Thanks

Re: CrossFPC

Michael Ring-2
What version of Delphi do you use?

CrossFPC is compatible to only rather 'old' Versions, the documentation
on main page says XE4.

I was subscribed to the Mailinglist but have not received a single mail
for the last years so propably the mailinglist is dead.

Michael

Am 24.01.16 um 16:03 schrieb Andreas:

> CrossFPC recently released a new update and I decided to test it.
> Howerver it fails to install on either of my two machine. I tried
> subscribing the their email list (twice) but with no success. I never
> received the confirmation email.
>
> I know this is not the CrossFPC list, and most on this list are
> probably contrary two it, but I would still like to know if someone
> here knows how I can get on the CrossFPC list, or how to install it.
>
> Thanks

Re: CrossFPC

AndreasGMail
I tried it with XE6 since it said it should work with versions above
XE4. Guess I was wrong. Will try it with XE3 which I also have.

Thanks.