Cross compile linux->solaris?

Bart-48
Hi,

Thought it would be fun to test a little cgi web programming.

The server tha hosts my website returns this (on unam -a):
SunOS aklathep 5.10 Generic_150401-49 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

I only have (32-bit) fpc on Windows and Linux.
Does anyone have a working cross compile setup from linux32 -> solaris?

The error messages upon "compiling" a perl script are a PITA compared
to the messages from the fpc compiler.

PERL: Syntax error line 3 near print  (line 3 being the last and empty
line of the file)
Freepascal: Fatal: Syntax error, ";" expected but "identifier WRITELN" found

Bart

Re: Cross compile linux->solaris?

Mark Morgan Lloyd-5
On 28/04/17 18:04, Bart wrote:
> Hi,
> Thought it would be fun to test a little cgi web programming.
> The server tha hosts my website returns this (on unam -a):SunOS aklathep 5.10 Generic_150401-49 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
> I only have (32-bit) fpc on Windows and Linux.Does anyone have a working cross compile setup from linux32 -> solaris?

No, I've only built it for SPARC.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk