Code tools and constants in generics

Free Pascal - General mailing list
As to be expected with new feature code tools now fails with constants in generics. Should I make a bug report to fix this?

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph

Re: Code tools and constants in generics

Michael Van Canneyt

On Tue, 5 May 2020, Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal wrote:

> As to be expected with new feature code tools now fails with constants in generics. Should I make a bug report to fix this?

Yes, but on the Lazarus bugtracker.

Re: Code tools and constants in generics

Free Pascal - General mailing list

> On May 5, 2020, at 3:54 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 5 May 2020, Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal wrote:
>
>> As to be expected with new feature code tools now fails with constants in generics. Should I make a bug report to fix this?
>
> Yes, but on the Lazarus bugtracker.

Great, thanks. I probably got the categories wrong but here it is.

        Ryan Joseph