Can JCF handle Generics?

bsquared

Hello,

Is there a way to have JCF deal with generics?  It looks like it
complains about them. eg.
   JCF: Exception TEParseError  Unexpected token, expected ";"
Near TFPGMap

Thank you.
Brian

Re: Can JCF handle Generics?

leledumbo
Administrator
It can (modify the parser of course), and AFAIR, in the Lazarus trunk it already handles some.

Re: Can JCF handle Generics?

bsquared
On 11/10/2012 08:31 PM, leledumbo wrote:

> It can (modify the parser of course), and AFAIR, in the Lazarus trunk it
> already handles some.

Thank you for your response.

It seems to stop with an error when I declare a specialized type.

Brian

Re: Can JCF handle Generics?

valeray12
Has anyone heard of JCF lending group?
[url=http://www.barstoolmegastore.com]bar stool[/url]

Re: Can JCF handle Generics?

wallisonline
Who had a bad experience dealing with JCF lending group?