Building for Android on Linux386

Dave Connolly
Hi all,

Firstly a huge thank you to all involved in the FPC project. Keep up the great work!

I'm building FPC cross-compiler for Android and it has always worked perfectly until recently. Now I'm getting the following error messages.

/home/user/FPCTrunk/compiler/ppcrossarm -Ur -Tandroid -Parm -XParm-linux-androideabi- -Xr -Fl/home/user/android-ndk/platforms/android-14/arch-arm/usr/lib -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../arm -Fi../unix -Fiarm -Fi../linux -Fi../linux/arm -FE. -FU/home/user/FPCTrunk/rtl/units/arm-android -darm -dRELEASE -CpARMV6 -CfVFPV3 -XParm-linux-androideabi- cwstring.pp

cwstring.pp(442,30) Error: Incompatible types: got "<address of function(const WideString;const WideString):LongInt;StdCall>" expected "TUnicodeStringManager.<procedure variable type of function(const WideString;const WideString;TCompareOptions):LongInt;StdCall>"

cwstring.pp(443,7) Error: Identifier not found "CompareTextWideStringProc"

cwstring.pp(460,33) Error: Incompatible types: got "<address of function(const UnicodeString;const UnicodeString):LongInt;StdCall>" expected "TUnicodeStringManager.<procedure variable type of function(const UnicodeString;const UnicodeString;TCompareOptions):LongInt;StdCall>"

cwstring.pp(461,7) Error: Identifier not found "CompareTextUnicodeStringProc"

cwstring.pp(586) Fatal: There were 4 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dave

Re: Building for Android on Linux386

leledumbo
Administrator
> I'm building FPC cross-compiler for Android and it has always worked perfectly until recently. Now I'm getting the following error messages.

Things can be broken anytime in trunk. Either:
- Keep `svn up`-ing everyday until it's magically solved
- Report and wait for a fix
- Fix and send a patch
;)