Brook Framework and Template Engines

Fabrício Srdic

Hello,

What's the current status of the Brook Server Pages project?

What's the recommended template engine to use with Brook Framework?

Best regards

Re: Brook Framework and Template Engines

silvioprog
On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Fabrício Srdic <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

What's the current status of the Brook Server Pages project?

What's the recommended template engine to use with Brook Framework?

Best regards

Hello,

Just waiting someone to fix this leak problem:

--
Silvio Clécio

Re: Brook Framework and Template Engines

etrusco
On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM, silvioprog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Fabrício Srdic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> What's the current status of the Brook Server Pages project?
>>
>> What's the recommended template engine to use with Brook Framework?
>>
>> Best regards
>
> Hello,
>
> Just waiting someone to fix this leak problem:
>
> https://github.com/remobjects/pascalscript/issues/61
>
> --
> Silvio Clécio

You know that for OSS projects you can't just "wait" and expect it to
be fixed, right ;-)
Is it really necessary (and optimal) do create a TPSScript for each
request or should you cache instances for each thread?
What version of PascalScript should I download/checkout to test?

-Flávio

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM, luiz americo pereira camara <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Fabrício Srdic <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

What's the current status of the Brook Server Pages project?

What's the recommended template engine to use with Brook Framework?

Best regards

Hello,

Just waiting someone to fix this leak problem:

I'll test it soon. Thanks alot Luiz and happy new year buddy! (y)

--
Silvio Clécio

Re: Brook Framework and Template Engines

Fabrício Srdic

What's is the web site of the Brook Server Pages project? Is it hosted on github? Is it open for contributors?

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Fabrício Srdic <[hidden email]> wrote:

What's is the web site of the Brook Server Pages project? Is it hosted on github? Is it open for contributors?

Hello Fabrício,

For while it is closed and with a incomplete implementation written by Gilson Nunes, but we are planning to resume it. I'm busy implementing other features for Brook 4.0 (something like EL, taglib and DisplayTag) and making a cross-platform and multi-thread FastCGI library, because Brook 4.0 will have support to Delphi XE too. But you can use this links to ask about the current status about BSP implementations:

Brook community (pt-BR / en-US):

Brook DLC group (pt-BR):

Yes, you can contribute to it, Gilson Nunes (BSP developer) and I can reply you there.

ps. You can contact us via hangout too.

(y)

--
Silvio Clécio

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Fabrício Srdic <[hidden email]> wrote:
When you refer to implementing EL in Brook 4.0, do you mean a feature equivalent to Java's Expression Language?

Yes, it is. I want to use something like ${customerdao.list} (and iterate it via Brook DisplayTag) in view and Result.Include(CustomerDao).List in controller.

Personally I don't like to mix Pascal code with HTML code, because of the difficulty to supporting applications written with it, so I'm implementing the Brook taglib (can you help me to write the parser of it?).

--
Silvio Clécio