Bindings to Computational Geometry libraries

Bindings to Computational Geometry libraries

Cox, Stuart TRAN:EX
There are a number of Computational Geometry libraries available from the
web.  It would be nice to be able to use them in the Pascal world.  Does
anyone have bindings or wrappers or translations to FP for LEDA, CGAL or say
XYZGeobench?

Stu Cox
Project Management Technician
Southern Interior Region
Ministry of Transportation
523 Columbia St.,
Kamloops, BC V2C 2T9
p: 250-828-4320
f: 250-828-4492

Re: Bindings to Computational Geometry libraries

Tony Pelton
On 10/28/05, Cox, Stuart TRAN:EX <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There are a number of Computational Geometry libraries available from the
> web.  It would be nice to be able to use them in the Pascal world.  Does
> anyone have bindings or wrappers or translations to FP for LEDA, CGAL or say
> XYZGeobench?

i'm not sure if i know what "computational geometry" is ... but while
i was doing some messing about with code for a flight simulator
extension i was working on, i came across the following which helped
me out some :

http://www.partow.net/projects/fastgeo/

it is 100% Pascal code.

i don't know if it would be of any interest to you.

> Stu Cox

Tony

RE: Bindings to Computational Geometry libraries

Cox, Stuart TRAN:EX
Thanks Tony.

The FastGEO routines are quite useful, as you noticed, but it would be great
to be able to work with the others as well.  Not all functionality is
duplicated between them and the XYZGeoBench, being for Mac Pascal, has its
own way of looking at things.

Let's see what other interest there is....

Stu

On 10/28/05, Cox, Stuart TRAN:EX <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There are a number of Computational Geometry libraries available from
> the web.  It would be nice to be able to use them in the Pascal world.
> Does anyone have bindings or wrappers or translations to FP for LEDA,
> CGAL or say XYZGeobench?

i'm not sure if i know what "computational geometry" is ... but while i was
doing some messing about with code for a flight simulator extension i was
working on, i came across the following which helped me out some :

http://www.partow.net/projects/fastgeo/

it is 100% Pascal code.

i don't know if it would be of any interest to you.

> Stu Cox

Tony