$B or $BOOLEVAL : Complete boolean evaluation

$B or $BOOLEVAL : Complete boolean evaluation

Carsten Bager-2
It says in the manual that:

$B or $BOOLEVAL : Complete boolean evaluation
This switch is understood by the Free Pascal compiler, but is
ignored. The compiler always uses shortcut evaluation.

Is there any change that there would be added "Complete boolean
evaluation" in the further?
It is a possibility I would be missing.

Regards Carsten

-------------

We are using the compiler to produce code to an ARM7
LPC2138
We have connected an Epson  SED 1565 graphic controller with
display. I have changed the system unit so it is possible to use
"Write" and "WriteLn" writing to the display. So far things are
looking good.

Re: $B or $BOOLEVAL : Complete boolean evaluation

Jonas Maebe-2

On 22 Sep 2005, at 12:24, Carsten Bager wrote:

> It says in the manual that:
>
> $B or $BOOLEVAL : Complete boolean evaluation
> This switch is understood by the Free Pascal compiler, but is
> ignored. The compiler always uses shortcut evaluation.

This is outdated. 2.0 includes supports complete boolean evaluation.