Ararat Synapse UDP Rx Speed (Mbps)

Brian
Does anyone have any benchmark speed tests using Synapse to receive UDP data ? (ie Mbps transfer).

Thanks

Re: Ararat Synapse UDP Rx Speed (Mbps)

Brian
Forgot to mention : Running on Linux / Ubuntu

Re: Ararat Synapse UDP Rx Speed (Mbps)

Brian
A test with two Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) PC's each with a 1Gbps NIC , with one PC sending 300byte packets directly to the other PC (no switch involved) .

Each PC had a simple test program using Synapse : one PC sends UDP packets , the other PC receives UDP packets .

The throughput rate was 880Mbps  with no errors or lost data.

Brian

Re: Ararat Synapse UDP Rx Speed (Mbps)

Jonas Maebe-2

> On 04 Feb 2016, at 23:36, Brian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> A test with two Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) PC's each with a 1Gbps NIC , with one PC
> sending 300byte packets directly to the other PC (no switch involved) .

I think you're posting to a different mailing list (or "group" in Nabble speak) than in intended. This list is about programming using the Free Pascal Compiler.

Re: Ararat Synapse UDP Rx Speed (Mbps)

Sven Barth-2

Am 05.02.2016 09:42 schrieb "Jonas Maebe" <[hidden email]>:

> > On 04 Feb 2016, at 23:36, Brian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > A test with two Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) PC's each with a 1Gbps NIC , with one PC
> > sending 300byte packets directly to the other PC (no switch involved) .
>
> I think you're posting to a different mailing list (or "group" in Nabble speak) than in intended. This list is about programming using the Free Pascal Compiler.

Well, he /did/ mention Synapse in his first mail...