Angel's Baby

Ambert5
Angel's Baby
by Pamela Browning
"Let's Make A Baby Together."

Angel McCabe's biological clock was ringing-loud. But there was no one else on the otherwise uninhabited Florida island to hear it. With no husband in sight, she had no choice but to run a personal ad. Once wedded - and pregnant - Angel would send the man packing.

Sexy sailor Stuart Adams wanted to ensure his immortality and his name before disappearing into the South Seas, but he didn't plan on being around long enough to become a domestic dad. Angel sounded like the ideal wife for him.

Theirs would have been the perfect marriage of convenience - if it weren't for one small thing...

Re: Angel's Baby

dianneazuma54
How can a baby month old learn to smile? Effects to you, your response to baby?

Re: Angel's Baby

babynancy543
That's one of the greatest creation of God. Babies for me are angels because their smiles and actions have good effect for us. They made us smile most of the time especially when we are tired. They removed our tiredness.

get facebook fans

Re: Angel's Baby

anatolamike
The Angels with Dave Gleeson, Baby Animals, Ian Moss, James Reyne and Boom Crash Opera are set to join forces for five mouth-watering hours of irresistible Oz rock classics at Kings Park & Botanic Garden on Saturday November 17.

The legendary Angels are by any measure one of Australia’s greatest and most enduring rock bands, and with new lead singer Dave Gleeson out front, the band unleash their eagerly-awaited new album to feverish Angels fans later this month; the Baby Animals are back in the studio and ready to rock again; like a good wine vocalist /guitarist extraordinaire Ian Moss just keeps getting better with age;  James Reyne’s 13th album “Thirteen” has proved to be anything but unlucky with stellar reviews and openers Boom Crash Opera fronted by charismatic Dale Ryder round off this incredible bill with panache.

DJs Chicago

dj services Chicago