Again: Use of abstract classes

silvioprog
Hello,

Someone could inform me if there is an entry in bugtracker with references to this topic?

Here in FPC 2.6.4 this code compile well, without erros, warnings etc.:

  TTest = class abstract(TObject)
  T: TTest;
begin
  T := TTest.Create;

This was fixed in trunk?

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio

Re: Again: Use of abstract classes

Ewald-2
On 10/02/2014 05:35 PM, silvioprog wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Someone could inform me if there is an entry in bugtracker with
> references to this topic?
This has already been fixed I believe. See
http://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/2014-July/033930.html
for more information.

--
Ewald

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Ewald <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 10/02/2014 05:35 PM, silvioprog wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Someone could inform me if there is an entry in bugtracker with
> references to this topic?
This has already been fixed I believe. See
http://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/2014-July/033930.html
for more information.

Awesome!

I'll install the FPC from trunk in a virtual machine to test it.

Thanks alot! =)

--
Silvio Clécio