Adding USB library to FPC

Christo Crause
I have seen several header translations of the various libusb variants (0.1, 1.0 & win32) scattered on the web and forums.  I have also noticed several dead links, a typo or two and some missing function declaration in some of the available pascal translations.

Would it not make sense to include a FPC package with a header translation for say the libusb 0.1 & win32 libraries?  I mention these two since they seem to be compatible at an API level, hence would be ideal for cross-platform support.