3.0.2-rc1

Peter
Hi,

I notice an ftp folder for 3.0.2-rc1 has appeared, dated 10-Dec,
but I cannot access the folder
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/beta/3.0.2-rc1/

I get error "550 Failed to change directory."

Is this folder still under construction, or is something wrong in the
permissions?

Cheers,
Peter

Re: 3.0.2-rc1

Jonas Maebe-2
On 15/12/16 17:17, Peter wrote:

> I notice an ftp folder for 3.0.2-rc1 has appeared, dated 10-Dec,
> but I cannot access the folder
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/beta/3.0.2-rc1/
>

> I get error "550 Failed to change directory."
>
> Is this folder still under construction, or is something wrong in the
> permissions?

There will be an announcement when it is ready for release.

Re: 3.0.2-rc1

On 2016-12-15 16:17, Peter wrote:
> I notice an ftp folder for 3.0.2-rc1 has appeared, dated 10-Dec,

I guess you are jumping the gun. As always, the FPC team will make a
release notice email in the mailing list when there is something for us
to see.

Regards,
  Graeme