2.2.4 for FreeBSD AMD64?

Francisco Reyes-2
Is there any way to get 2.2.4 RC1 for FreeBSD AMD64?

Re: 2.2.4 for FreeBSD AMD64?

princeriley
Hello

I just checked the list on FreeBSD kernel group on the AMD64 port.. and the answer is maybe.. A more definitive answer might be available soon I was told. There is still some delay on the QC for the 2.2.4 RC1 that hasn't been completed and the person doing that QC wasn't answering with a date as yet.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Francisco Reyes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any way to get 2.2.4 RC1 for FreeBSD AMD64?

Re: 2.2.4 for FreeBSD AMD64?

Francisco Reyes-2
Prince Riley writes:

Thanks for the reply.

> I just checked the list on FreeBSD kernel group on the AMD64 port.

The work is getting done by someone on the FreeBSD side?

> the answer is maybe.. A more definitive answer might be available soon I
> was told. There is still some delay on the QC for the 2.2.4 RC1 that
> hasn't been completed and the person doing that QC wasn't answering with a
> date as yet.

Thanks again. I guess I will wait a week or two and follow up if there have
been no news.

Re: 2.2.4 for FreeBSD AMD64?

princeriley
If anything breaks before then, I'll send you word on the RC...

Prince

Thanks for the reply.